ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MODEL AS PREDICTOR FOR DENGUE OUTBREAKS
2. Brady OJ, Smith DL, Scott TW, Hay SI. Dengue disease outbreak definitions are implicitly variable. Epidemics. 2015 Jun;11:92–102.
3. Packierisamy PR, Ng C-W, Dahlui M, Inbaraj J, Balan VK, Halasa YA, et al. Cost of Dengue Vector Control Activities in Malaysia. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2015 Nov;93(5):1020–7.
4. Chaudhry B, Wang J, Wu S, Maglione M, Mojica W, Roth E, et al. Systematic Review: Impact of Health Information Technology on Quality, Efficiency, and Costs of Medical Care. Ann Intern Med. 2006 May 16;144(10):742.
5. Drury P. The eHealth agenda for developing countries. World Hosp Health Serv. 2005;41(4):38–40.
6. Delone WH, Mclean ER. Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variable. MIS Q. 1988;12:259–74.
7. Doll WJ, Torkzadeh G. The Measurement of End-User Computing Satisfaction: Theoretical and Methodological Issues. MIS Q. 1991 Mar;15(1):5.
8. Davis FD. Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology. MIS Q. 1989 Sep;13(3):319.
9. Zaichkowsky JL. Measuring the Involvement Construct. J Consum Res. 1985 Dec 1;12(3):341.
10. Myers MD. Qualitative Research in Information Systems. MIS Q. 1997 Jun;21(2):241.
11. Gable GG, Sedera D, Chan T. Enterprise Systems Success: A Measurement Model. Proc Twenty-Fourth Int Conf Inf Syst. 2003;576:145–76.
12. Sedera D, Gable G. A factor and structural equation analysis of the enterprise systems success measurement model. Int Conf Inf Syst. 2004;449–64.
13. Seddon PB, Graeser V, Willcocks LP. Measuring organizational Information System effectiveness: An Overview and Update of senior management perspectives. ACM SIGMIS Database. 2002 Jun 1;33(2):11–28.
14. Hair JF, Black WC, Babin BJ, Anderson RE. Multivariate data analysis - Pearson. Pearson Education Inc; 2010.
15. Seddon P, Kiew M-Y. A Partial Test and Development of Delone and Mclean’s Model of IS Success. Australas J Inf Syst. 1996 Nov 1;4(1).
16. Venkatesh V, Morris MG, Davis GB, Davis FD. User Acceptance of Information Technology: Toward a Unified View. Source MIS Q. 2003;27(3):425–78.
17. Wyatt J. Clinical data systems : Development and evaluation. Lancet. 1994 Dec 17;344(8938):1682–8.
18. Rockart JF (John F, DeLong DW. Executive support systems : the emergence of top management computer use. Dow Jones-Irwin; 1988. 280 p.
19. Koivunen M, Välimäki M, Koskinen A, Staggers N, Katajisto J. The impact of individual factors on healthcare staff’s computer use in psychiatric hospitals. J Clin Nurs. 2009 Apr 1;18(8):1141–50.